Norsup is a quality brand for pool installation equipment exclusively available via selected dealers. With this website we want to give customers a better product and communication experience. We also want to give you clear information about what information we collect and how we use it.
Our compliance with existing law
Norsup are bound by all contemporary applicable data protection and privacy laws. Your personal information is therefore processed with the utmost care.
A reminder, you are under no obligation to provide Personal Data to us, but much of the Personal Data we request is essential to conclude our offered services to you or to improve our services to you. We may not be able to provide you with our services should you withhold requested information.
Information that we collect
We collect information from you through three channels:
- Personal information such as your name, contact details and registered products. This information is obtained when registering your Norsup product or when filling in the contact form.
- Information which we collect through the cookies placed on our webpages (visit our cookie statement for an overview of these)
- Information through our social media platforms (i.e. Youtube, Facebook).
We process your personal data for:
- registering your Norsup products;
- answering your questions or information request;
- the prevention of excessive lending;
- execution of agreements with you;
- to send you a newsletter, service message, email or other electronic message;
- relationship management;
- conducting (market) analysis;
- fulfilling legal obligations;
- analyse, monitor, optimise and secure our websites and used technologies;
- to conduct market research and create management reports regarding performance and status of our platforms.
This information will be stored by us for the duration of 26 months.
Sharing your information
Information provided to Norsup will remain within the sphere of its allied water technical wholesalers group and trusted third party processors (i.e. Google). The information provided to third parties will unless stated otherwise be personal details used solely for the carrying out the service we have commissioned.
We may share and use your information with third parties without your consent to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. While we trust our customers, we will share and use your information with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies for the detection against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our rights.
If Norsup is succeeded by another company, your information will be shared with this successor for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
We have taken proper security measures to secure your personal data. We ensure that software and technology used to processing personal data is sufficient and according to current law to prevent unauthorized access to, adaptation, disclosures or loss of personal data. We will also comply with the obligation to report in the event of a breach of your personal data.
Removing, amending or requesting your data
You are free to notify us of any updates and corrections to your information or restrict or delete your data. Should you want to know which information we hold of you, then this can be requested too. For these services you can reach us with the information provided on the contact details page.
We will suspend your request if we cannot or are unable to fully determine your request for removal or amendment. For the execution we will ask you to specify your request further. A confirmation message will be sent to you depending on the medium with which you have contacted us.
Changes to this notice
We will occasionally update our privacy and cookies statements. We advise you to regularly visit this page to see if any changes have taken place.